The Science of Mangosteen
Savesta triple-standardized Mangosteen is extracted from the fruit rind of Garcinia mangostana; renowned in Southeast Asia as the “queen of the fruits”. Among the numerous scientific studies on the potential benefits of Mangosteen, the vast majority concern the rind, which contains the highest concentration of active constituents in the fruit. Our extract blend is standardized to Alpha-mangostin: one of a family of active compounds in the rind known as xanthones. Because studies have shown that tannins and flavonoids also contribute to the in vitro antioxidant activity of the rind,1 Savesta Mangosteen is standardized to provide consistent levels of all three antioxidant factors.
Take 1 capsule twice a day or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Not for use during pregnancy. If you are nursing or taking any prescription drugs, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product. Not to be taken by children under 12. Keep out of reach of children.
Care For The Environment
As a manufacturer, our actions can have a large impact on the environment. We always look for the most earth-friendly, sustainable choice.
Savesta Mangosteen features:
- Vegetarian capsules and tablets with no animal-derived ingredients
- Extraction using only pure water & alcohol, not toxic solvents
- Non-irradiated herbs
- Bottles that are easily recyclable #2 plastic, HDPE
- Bottles are BPA free
Guide To Being Well – Healthy Joint Function
- Regular, moderate exercise can help to improve joint function. Try biking, walking, or swimming.
- Avoid iron supplements. Excess iron may contribute to pain and swelling.
- Include foods containing sulfur in your diet such as garlic, onions and eggs, as sulfur strengthens bones and connective tissues.
- Consume more fresh green vegetables, fruits and fish to increase calcium and vitamins C & K.
- Apply a cold pack to hot and inflamed joints.
- Reduce excess weight, which intensifies joint problems.
- Take hot baths to relieve stress.
- Enjoy the outdoors; sunshine is linked to vitamin D, which is essential for building bones.
Return to top of the page