The Science of Shatavari
Recent research supports the traditional classification of Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) as a Rasayana: a dietary supplement or practice promoting rejuvenation, mental and physical health, as well as providing a defense against premature aging and challenging environmental factors. Shatavari has the general ability to promote normal physical functions and counteract the adverse effects of stress. In eight different stress tests, Shatavari produced significant anti-stress and immunological effects. Studies have also shown that Shatavari supports the production of breast milk and promotes healthy liver activity.
Take 1 (500 mg) capsule twice a day. For long-term rejuvenation, take 1 capsule, one to two times per day or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Not to be taken during pregnancy or by individuals avoiding estrogen-increasing substances. Keep out of reach of children.
In Ayurveda there are seven basic body constitutions resulting from the predominance of one or more energetic influences or Doshas. The Doshas, Vata, Pitta and Kapha, influence physical, mental and spiritual health. Everyone is considered to be a unique combination of these three body influences. Your natural Doshic state of balance is called Prakruti. In traditional use, Shatavari’s cooling properties control disturbances in Vata and Pitta body constitutions.
Care For The Environment
As a manufacturer, our actions can have a large impact on the environment. We always look for the most earth-friendly, sustainable choice.
Savesta Shatavari features:
- Vegetarian tablets with no animal-derived ingredients
- Sustainably wildcrafted roots
- Extraction using only pure water, not toxic solvents
- Non-irradiated herbs
- Bottles that are easily recyclable #2 plastic, HDPE
- Bottles are BPA free
Guide To Being Well – For Women
- Exercise regularly. •
- Practice Yoga. Many of the postures of Hatha Yoga tone the female reproductive system.
- Eat a balanced diet that includes fruits and vegetables.
- Enjoy responsible sexual relations to reduce stress and keep the reproductive system healthy.
Return to top of the page