The Science of Tribulus
Tribulus (Tribulus terrestris) is used in the Indian Ayurvedic tradition as a Rasayana: a dietary supplement or practice promoting rejuvenation, mental and physical health, as well as providing a defense against aging and challenging environmental factors. Tribulus is traditionally regarded as a sexual rejuvenator, for general fatigue, and for healthy urinary tract function.1 For men with sexual performance concerns, placebo-controlled trials of Tribulus showed improvements in libido and frequency of sexual intercourse.2 Laboratory studies support the traditional use of Tribulus for male sexual function3 and for kidney and urinary tract health.4
Take 1 capsule, twice a day or as directed by your health care practitioner. Best results are achieved after 60 days.
Not to be taken if dehydrated or by those for whom testosterone- or estrogen-increasing substances are to be avoided. If taking any prescription drugs, seek the advice of a health care professional before using this product. Keep out of reach of children.
In Ayurveda there are seven basic body constitutions resulting from the predominance of one or more energetic influences or Doshas. The Doshas, Vata, Pitta and Kapha, influence physical, mental and spiritual health. Everyone is considered to be a unique combination of these three body influences. Your natural Doshic state of balance is called Prakruti. Tribulus is traditionally used for sexual rejuvenation and healthy urinary tract function and to help balance certain Doshas.
Care For The Environment
As a manufacturer, our actions can have a large impact on the environment. We always look for the most earth-friendly, sustainable choice.
Savesta Tribulus features:
- Vegetarian tablets with no animal-derived ingredients
- Sustainably wildcrafted herbs
- Extraction using only pure water & alcohol, not toxic solvents
- Bottles that are easily recyclable #2 plastic, HDPE
- Bottles are BPA free
Guide To Being Well – Stress Reducers & Energizers
- Exercise. Regular, vigorous exercise improves overall health and vitality as well as increasing testosterone levels.
- Practice yoga and meditation to help optimize sexual function and healthy relationships.
- Enjoy regular, responsible sex to boost testosterone levels.
- Stop smoking. Tobacco increases the risk of prostate cancer and diminishes functioning of all major organ systems.
- Avoid excessive alcohol as it can reduce sperm count.
- Reduce stress, which can cause diminished production of sex hormones.
- Eat seafoods rich in omega-3 fatty acids to support healthy hormone production.
- Lower cholesterol levels to improve blood flow.
- Be sure to get enough zinc and vitamins C & E. These nutrients are essential to a healthy prostate and male reproductive function.
Click here for more detailed information on Tribulus